For this weeks Wednesday Sketch Challenge I decided to us Birdie Brown’s Faboolous set.
- MFTs BB Fab-Boo-lous Friends (sadly this set is now retired)
- MFT’s Branch Out Die-namics (also sadly retired)
- Lawn Fawn’s Spooky Fence Die
- MFT’s Wonky Stitched Square Die-namics
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxides for the Background in Cracked Pistachio, Old Paper, Brushed Corduroy, and Ground Espresso.
- Tim Holts Distress Oxides for the tree branch and leaves in Ground Espresso, Aged Mahogany, Forest Moss, and Rusty Hinge.
- Some 3D Foam Squares.
- Copics in E40, E41, C5, C7, C9, B0000, G20, G21, and G24.
- Glossy Accents on the spider.